Not always cleaning is among your favorite household duties. Sometimes it takes more time, sometimes you are just tired after work. See 12 rules to keep in order to have a clean home every day.
- Do not walk with dirty shoes - it may sound logical, but it often happens at the last moment, after we got into shoes, to remember that we have forgotten something in the other room. Entering with dirty shoes leaves footprints and patches on the floor, which will then cost you more time and effort in basic cleaning.
- Fix your bed - it takes no more than 5 minutes, and instantly leaves a feeling of coziness and order. To save time, use linen with elastic - they are easier to stretch. Cover the bed to improve the decor in the bedroom and cover the small folds of the blanket.
- Ventilate - fresh air is good for both your health and home comfort. While drinking your coffee in the kitchen, open the bedroom or ventilate the living room while preparing to work in the bedroom.
- Do not pile the laundry - if you notice that you have gathered enough clothing from one group, just put them into the washing machine - it will not take you more than a minute or two, and the result will be limiting the pile.
- Do not mess clothes - so keep your home stacked and prepared for unexpected guests. In the bedroom you can hang hangers on the door to put your household clothes there. The other option is to place a special place (chair, armchair, metal hanger) where you can leave the clothes you will be dressed in.
- Arrange the living room every night - this is the room where you welcome your guests. It is good to be prepared for any unexpected visits, so best fix the decorative cushions in the evenings, arrange the coffee table and take away glasses, books or other forgotten items.
- Do not let the dishwasher wait - when the work is done, unload the dishes and put them in place. After dinner, immediately load it for a new course - so no dishes will accumulate in the sink, and the dried food is easier to wash away.
- Clean the sink - speaking of dishwashing, we should note that the sink also needs attention. Do not let it fill up and throw away any food left before going into the canal. Add a little preparation for more shine.
- Keep the kitchen clean - while something delicious is baked in the oven, you can wipe the kitchen counter or put the dirty dishes in the dishwasher. Once you have finished working with the hotplates, wipe them around to avoid any greasy stains.
- Do not forget the toilet - a little detergent and a nice flavor are a quick and easy way to clean the sink and toilet in minutes.
- Arrange on the go - whenever you notice something isn't in its place, place it where it should stand.
- Plan - the organization is the key to the clean and tidy home. Plan your household chores - which day is better for you to iron, when to scrub the bathroom tiles, when to run the vacuum cleaner.
Meanwhile, do everything else on the list - it will take you no more than 30 minutes a day, but it will save you tremendous effort in basic cleaning and you will always be assured that your home is clean and ready for guests. If you follow these simple rules, your home will always be stacked. And we from SYK cleaning will take care of the professional cleaning London or in any place you need us.