Spring and autumn are the seasons in which most homes are seriously cleaned and tidy. Although this is an extremely important process of home maintenance, there is hardly anyone who is eager to wait for that moment. When we finally decide to eliminate dirt and mess at home, at last, we put on a sleeve and put a few hours and sometimes even days of our free time. The result is great, but fatigue is indescribable, especially when we need to go to work the next day. Here are some interesting tips you can use to clean and arrange your home so you can save at least part of your efforts while at the same time achieving more efficient and long-lasting results. With some of them, you'll do it yourself, but for others, you'll probably need help from cleaning professionals.
- When cleaning window glasses, use a concentrated vinegar solution in water - one tablespoon in a glass of water. Vinegar also helps to eliminate the odorous odors at home that often come from old furniture. Clean them with a cloth moistened with vinegar.
- If you have parquet, you can clean it again with a damp cloth, but this time immersed in a solution of cold water and glycerin. You need a tablespoon of glycerin in a glass of water.
- The hardest is to clean the carpet, especially if its color is dirty. You can restore it by sprinkling it with salt and leaving it all night. The next day you just need to wipe the salt with a soft damp cloth.
- The mirror is best cleaned with stains using alcohol dipped in cotton.
- To handle dirt on chrome-plated surfaces, you should use a cloth dampened with soapy water.
- The most effective way to clean bath tiles is to mix the vinegar and water in a ratio of 1 to 5. For the bathroom, use a woolen cloth dipped in soda and ammonia.
- Serious difficulties create enamel, especially if it is yellowed. To deal with it, you will need cooking salt and vinegar.
- You can do it yourself even with rust stains on the sink. Liquid ammonia and hydrogen peroxide come to help.
- It is harder to throw away old furniture at home. It is best to call a cleaning or transport company. Their workers will carry the furniture and load it for their own transport. Cleaning company will also need to clean the ceiling or basement. There, the mess is usually huge, and there is no point in dealing with yourself. The workers in the team will, in no time, polish everything and dispose of unnecessary items.
Our SYK cleaners will replace the furniture for you and will put everything back in place and all is included in the cost of the cleaning service. No hidden fees. We also offer you the best end of tenancy cleaning London service and great prices.